Join the Humane Society of Walden and A Healthier You Center for our first annual Pet Palooza and Pup Walk. Help us hit our fundraising goal of $1,000 by having a day full of family and pet friendly fun together. Pet Palooza will feature local vendors, giveaways, community partners, a pup walk and more!
Schedule of Events
10:00 am – Registration open for Dog Walk – $15 donation per group. Vendor Fair opens.
10:30 am – Pre-walk yoga warm up with Maureen of Running 2 My Life, pups welcome!
10:45 am – Registration for Dog Walk closes
11:00 am – Dog Walk starts with A Healthier You leading the walk
11:30 am – Dog Walk ends with a yoga cool down, pups welcome!
12:00 pm – HSW dogs arrive
2:00 pm – Event end
Huge shout out to our elite sponsors:
A Healthier You | Brooklyn Borrillo Pet Sitting | Tax Savvy HV LLC | Augustus Landscaping & Design | Iron Cafe
Round of applause for our supporting sponsors:
Rosemary’s Pub & Grub | Duffy’s | Corey’s Pickles | Lady | Shop Rite
- Jacked on S.E.T Food Truck: Breakfast/Tacos/Vegan Options
- Arios espresso: Hot/Iced/Flavors/Vegan options
- Shiba Three Barkery: Pet Treats/Paw Butter/Dog Wine
- Running 2 My Life: Yoga/Demo/Dog Yoga
- Burlap Fox At Home: Dog Bandanas/Tees/Signs
- Little Crafty Mouse: Hand-painted Glassware/Ornaments
- M&M Creations: Home Decor/Wreaths/Shirts
- Special Tings by Judy: Jewelry/Hand-sewn Items
- Ashleys Tumblers & Creations: Tumblers
RULES & REGS
- Abide by all posted dog & Veteran’s Memorial Park rules & notices
- Dogs must be leashed except while in the dog park
- Handlers must keep their dogs in view at all times
- Dogs must be spayed/neutered and up-to-date on vaccinations
- Handlers are responsible for the behavior of their dogs
- Handlers must clean up any droppings made by their dogs – we’ll have some extra bags on hand
RAIN OR SHINE