Join us for our annual Kitten Shower on Sunday, April 10th. Stop in anytime between 1 PM – 3 PM to enjoy an afternoon full of fun, education, crafts and games! Light refreshments served.
FOSTERS NEEDED: Please join us to learn about our fostering program. Kittens need a small space in a dedicated and loving foster home to give them the one-on-one attention and care they need to grow big and strong enough for adoption. Consider fostering today. Current foster parents welcome.
DONATE: Want to help but not able to foster right now?
- – kitten milk replacement (KMR)
- – small nursing bottles
- – kitten food (wet & dry)
- – SnuggleSafe heating pads
- – non-clumping litter
- – small litter pans
- – cat nail clippers
- – bottles (petag nursing kits)
- – the miracle nipples
- – baby food (Gerber chicken or turkey)
- – small beds, toys, fleece blankets, scratching posts
- – scales
- – baby shampoo
- – bleach
- – laundry detergent
- – 1ml & 3ml syringes
*All ages welcome. Under 16 must be accompanied by a guardian or parent.*