• Hours: Open to the public from 12 PM – 4 PM daily. Staff is onsite daily from 8 AM – 4 PM.
• New volunteers must complete an online application and online orientation before volunteering. Once reviewed the Volunteer Coordinator will be touch. waldenhumane.org/volunteer-orientation-training
• Beginning Monday, September 14th volunteers no longer have to schedule an appointment to visit. Volunteers interested in helping with cleaning & feeding are welcome from 8 AM – 12 PM. From 12 PM – 4 PM volunteers can help socialize and interact with our pets.
• Sunday Dog Walk: Beginning Sunday, September 13th we will resume our Sunday walk. Please check our Event post for more information. New volunteers must complete an online volunteer application prior to arrival and will be paired with (socially distant) a seasoned volunteer and their pup for the first walk.
• PetSmart adoption centers: Our Middletown and Monroe adoption centers are open and have cats available for adoption.
• Offsite adoption events: On hold. Please check back.
• Donations: We are now accepting donation food, enrichment items, sheets, towels etc.
• Yard Sale Room: Our onsite Yard Sale room is open the first Saturday and third Thursday each month, from 9 AM – 3 PM. Donations are being accepted by appointment. Please email email@example.com to set up a date and time to donate.
Like businesses everywhere, HSW is vigilant and closely monitoring all health advisories regarding the coronavirus COVID-19 and will keep you updated as things change. We thank you for your support.